Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Beautiful Day in Halifax

Halifax is a great town. Even better when the weather is good, as it was today. Pristine blue skies all around. Started the day seeing this oddball, crooked tree lit up by the morning sun. Not many options for composition as it was otherwise surrounded by other trees and buildings, so opted for gratuitous negative space...


And in my continuing fascination with glass buildings and reflections captured this early evening.


Fortunately, blue sky isn't the only thing that Halifax has to offer...


The Triangle is a cool pub and is a terrific place to unwind at the end of the day. One of many, many, many such watering holes that grace the streets of downtown.

Like I said: Halifax is a great town.

Add Video

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic! Your photos just get better and better!

    So many that I love and I can't choose my favorites!

    ReplyDelete